Join us on a fun tour of getting lost and finding ourselves again at two of the most world-famous Mazes in Tasmania -- both with very different stories and purposesView Dates & Book
Join us on a fun tour of getting lost and finding ourselves again at two of the most world-famous Mazes both with very different stories and purposes. This year, owner of Rupertswood Farm, designed his maze to be of a Merino sheep in recognition of the wool industry of Australia. Each year he has a unique design and focus I wonder what we will see when we visit??? We will make our way up to Tazmazia on our second day
Price: Twin Share - $940 per person | Single - $1,005 per person
Deposit: $300 per person
Final Payment by: 22nd February 2022
Inclusions: Luxury Coach Travel | Departure Day Morning Tea | All Entry Tickets | most meals | Accommodation at Entally Lodge
Pick Ups: Pick up Times will be advised closer to the departure date.
Day 1: 26th March
Travelling the Heritage Highway to totally get lost... at Rupertwoods Farm Crop Maze. We will enjoy quality time on this Tasmanian family farm. Farm produce will be served and we will also have the opportunity to experience the ultimate ‘paddock to plate’ fare by foraging in the Rupertswood Farm Vege Garden. We will enjoy dinner at our hotel.MT, D
Day 2: 27th March
We will make our way up to Tazmazia on our second day. We have 8 different mazes and the village of Lower Crackpot to discover including the best ladies loo on the planet! We will take our time here and enjoy lunch. Once we are mazed out, we will visit Pearns Steam World on the way back to our hotel for dinner.B, L , D
Day 3: 28th March
After a hearty breakfast we will begin to head home with a call in to the Carrick Copper Art Gallery on the way.
B=Breakfast, MT=Morning Tea, L =Lunch, D=Dinner
BOOKING INFORMATION AND PAYMENT METHODS
· Post in booking request/s with cheque to PO Box 73, Richmond 7025 and we will do the rest, please include your pick-up point and best contact number.
· BANK TRANSFER: BSB: 807 009 Account: 6017 6352 Name: RS Byrne
· DAY TOURS: to secure your seat, full payment is required immediately. If you are unable to attend a day tour, we require 48 hours notice and we can provide you with a credit to use on another day tour. Cancellation under 48 hours is non-refundable.
· MULTI-DAY TOURS: to secure your seat, a deposit is required immediately. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to other tours. There will be a final date provided for the remainder of the package payment.
· PASSENGER FORMS: All travellers on our Multi Day and Interstate/ International Tours are required to complete a Passenger Form which includes details of dietary, mobility and next of kin. This only needs to be completed once or updated when your details change.
· COVID19 VACCINATION: We require your COVID Vaccination information and ask for copy of your Vaccination Certificate to keep on file when you pay your initial deposit for a tour booking as our suppliers such as hotels & airlines are now requiring this information.
· If we cancel a tour for any reason, we can provide a refund or credit to be used within 18 months.
· PICK UP: If you have a group of 6 or more, we can arrange a separate pick up for you.
· POSTAGE: Due to increased cost of postage & delays we will not be posting payment receipts. We encourage you to visit us at our office if you require a receipt or provide us with an email address.
· TRAVEL INSURANCE: We strongly recommend you obtain appropriate travel insurance at the time of paying your deposit for any of our multi-day tours. We can provide you with a quotation.
· PRICE CHANGES: Prices may change without notification.
· ITINERARY CHANGES: We reserve the right to alter or omit any part of the itinerary.
· SAFETY: Coal River Coaches reserves the right to decline to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of the tour, or who may require services that we cannot guarantee will be available, or if meals (due to certain dietary requirements) cannot be catered for.
· SEATING: Coal River Coaches now operates with a Seat Rotation system on all Coach Tours.
· WAIT LISTS: If a Tour that you want to go on is full, we can pop you on the Waitlist. This means if we have a cancellation, we will contact you.
Our Tours are subject to COVID-19 restrictions and the venue & events in which we attend.
If there are any changes or cancellations, we will contact you.