We all love a shopping adventure and you never know what you might find. Finding a unique garment or piece of fabric is so exciting, plus you feel good about saving something from landfill and supporting charity by shopping. Our Op Shop Tour multiplies your chances of finding treasure and is an excellent way to hit a maximum number of op shops in a day and meet like minded shoppers who are out for a bargain.
Price: $475.00 per person twin share | $890.00 per person single
Final Payment Due Date: 6th September, 2022
Inclusions: Home Pick Up and Drop Off | Luxury Coach Travel | 2 nights accommodation at the Hotel Grand Chancellor | Morning Tea | 2 x Breakfast | 1 x Lunch | 2 x Dinner
Pick Ups: Pick up times will be advised closer to the departure date
Day 1 - 6th October
After an early departure we are heading to Launceston, with anticipation of some amazing purchasing decisions that are ahead of us for the next few days. We stop at Campbell Town for morning tea, because we will hit the ground running when arriving into Launceston. So many op shops too little time! Your accommodation for the night is the Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston.MT, D
Day 2 - 7th October
Today we venture further afield looking for that special price on our purchase and head to Devonport and Latrobe, because a shopping trip up north needs some quirkiness with a stop at Reliquaire along with the amazing array of thrift and op shops across the North East Coast.B, D
Day 3 - 8th October
After breakfast we head off to the Launceston Farmers Markets to grab some more bargains before we leave the north of the state. However, we havent finished shopping yet, we are going to stop at the Kyeema Fish Market before we go. Lunch today is at Ross and there will be time to check out the shops to walk off an amazing lunch at the Ross O' Man Hotel. After we have throroughly exhausted ourselves, we head home. Think of unpacking all those goodies you have purchased, ahh tomorrow will come soon enough!B, L
B=Breakfast, MT=Morning Tea, L =Lunch, D=Dinner
BOOKING INFORMATION AND PAYMENT METHODS
· Phone or visit our office and we can make a booking for you and provide you with a receipt.
· BANK TRANSFER: BSB: 807 009 Account: 6017 6352 Name: RS Byrne
· DAY TOURS: to secure your seat, full payment is required immediately. If you are unable to attend a day tour, we require 48 hours notice and we can provide you with a credit to use on another day tour. Cancellation under 48 hours is non-refundable.
· MULTI-DAY TOURS: to secure your seat, a deposit is required immediately. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to other tours. There will be a final date provided for the remainder of the package payment.
· PASSENGER FORMS: All travellers on our Multi Day and Interstate/ International Tours are required to complete a Passenger Form which includes details of dietary, mobility and next of kin. This only needs to be completed once or updated when your details change.
· COVID19 VACCINATION: We require your COVID Vaccination information and ask for copy of your Vaccination Certificate to keep on file when you pay your initial deposit for a tour booking as our suppliers such as hotels & airlines are now requiring this information.
· If we cancel a tour for any reason, we can provide a refund or credit to be used within 18 months.
· PICK UP: If you have a group of 6 or more, we can arrange a separate pick up for you.
· POSTAGE: Due to increased cost of postage & delays we will not be posting payment receipts. We encourage you to visit us at our office if you require a receipt or provide us with an email address.
· TRAVEL INSURANCE: We strongly recommend you obtain appropriate travel insurance at the time of paying your deposit for any of our multi-day tours. We can provide you with a quotation.
· PRICE CHANGES: Prices may change without notification.
· ITINERARY CHANGES: We reserve the right to alter or omit any part of the itinerary.
· SAFETY: Coal River Coaches reserves the right to decline to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of the tour, or who may require services that we cannot guarantee will be available, or if meals (due to certain dietary requirements) cannot be catered for.
· SEATING: Coal River Coaches now operates with a Seat Rotation system on all Coach Tours.
· WAIT LISTS: If a Tour that you want to go on is full, we can pop you on the Waitlist. This means if we have a cancellation, we will contact you.
Our Tours are subject to COVID-19 restrictions and the venue & events in which we attend.
If there are any changes or cancellations, we will contact you.
Phone: 03 6272 2645 Email: [email protected]
97a Grove Road Glenorchy Tasmania 7010
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person|