Solve the mystery of who committed the murder at Tarraleah Lodge over a delicious 3 course dinner.View Dates & Book
There has been a murder at Tarraleah Lodge. A local personality has fallen victim to a gruesome crime and all the clues lead nowhere. The only hope is a group of special investigators with extraordinary criminalistic intuition! You have been assigned to solve the ominous case and make Tarraleah safe again! In the murder mystery tour to Tarraleah, you play the role of a real criminal investigator - are you up to the challenge?
Price: Single $2,070.00 per person | Twin Share $1,430.00 per person
Final Payment and Booking Date: 15th May 2022
Inclusions: Home Pick Up and Drop Off |· Luxury Coach Travel |· Murder Mystery Package including 3 course dinner | 2 Breakfasts | · 1 Morning Tea | ·
2 Lunches | 1 Dinner at Highlander Arms Tavern | 2 Nights Tarraleah Luxury Lodge Accommodation |
Terms and Conditions: Please check the terms and conditions on the back of this document to ensure your understanding of your obligations and rights of this tour.
Day 1: 15th June
Today we head off to the Western Wilds of Tarraleah to become Sherlock and Watson or Ms. Marple, solving the mystery of a murder at Tarraleah Lodge. We head off through the Highlands area to have morning tea at Bothwell and then on to the Derwent Bridge for lunch (at own expense). We finish our day at Tarraleah Lodge where you are booked into the Premium Lodge Suites, all luxury King rooms with separate marble-floored bathrooms, large baths, rain showers, heated floors, luxury toiletries and soft comfy bathrobes. Each suite has a different outlook and features either a balcony, gas fireplace or spa bath. All the luxuries you need to help enhance your crime solving skills. Dinner tonight is at the Tarraleah Arms Highland Tavern.MT, D
Day 2: 16th June
Today opens with many options for you. After breakfast, grab your lunch hamper for your lunch picnic and take off for one or more of the short walks which you can undertake such as the Big Tree Walk, the Quoll Track and the Tarraleah Falls Track. For a bit more of a walk there is the Eagle Track taking in the nearby Eagles Nests. There is Highland Cow Feeding and how can you resist those beautiful faces. Take some time to relax in the afternoon and get ready for the big event of the day with the Murder Mystery Dinner, will you be the killer or the corpse at the end of the night? Dress up in your finery and take in the atmosphere of the event as you work your way through the clues during your 3-course dinner and a hosted night of intrigue with some good old fashioned fun.B, L , D
Day 3: 17th June
After a hearty breakfast and recovery from your night of frivolity and murder, we will be heading to New Norfolk for lunch with a few favourite stops along the way. There will be time for you to check out some antique stores and the beautiful scenery of the Derwent Valley. We head back to Hobart in the afternoon for your home drop offs.B, L
B=Breakfast, MT=Morning Tea, L =Lunch, D=Dinner
BOOKING INFORMATION AND PAYMENT METHODS
· Phone or visit our office and we can make a booking for you and provide you with a receipt.
· BANK TRANSFER: BSB: 807 009 Account: 6017 6352 Name: RS Byrne
· DAY TOURS: to secure your seat, full payment is required immediately. If you are unable to attend a day tour, we require 48 hours notice and we can provide you with a credit to use on another day tour. Cancellation under 48 hours is non-refundable.
· MULTI-DAY TOURS: to secure your seat, a deposit is required immediately. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to other tours. There will be a final date provided for the remainder of the package payment.
· PASSENGER FORMS: All travellers on our Multi Day and Interstate/ International Tours are required to complete a Passenger Form which includes details of dietary, mobility and next of kin. This only needs to be completed once or updated when your details change.
· COVID19 VACCINATION: We require your COVID Vaccination information and ask for copy of your Vaccination Certificate to keep on file when you pay your initial deposit for a tour booking as our suppliers such as hotels & airlines are now requiring this information.
· If we cancel a tour for any reason, we can provide a refund or credit to be used within 18 months.
· PICK UP: If you have a group of 6 or more, we can arrange a separate pick up for you.
· POSTAGE: Due to increased cost of postage & delays we will not be posting payment receipts. We encourage you to visit us at our office if you require a receipt or provide us with an email address.
· TRAVEL INSURANCE: We strongly recommend you obtain appropriate travel insurance at the time of paying your deposit for any of our multi-day tours. We can provide you with a quotation.
· PRICE CHANGES: Prices may change without notification.
· ITINERARY CHANGES: We reserve the right to alter or omit any part of the itinerary.
· SAFETY: Coal River Coaches reserves the right to decline to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of the tour, or who may require services that we cannot guarantee will be available, or if meals (due to certain dietary requirements) cannot be catered for.
· SEATING: Coal River Coaches now operates with a Seat Rotation system on all Coach Tours.
· WAIT LISTS: If a Tour that you want to go on is full, we can pop you on the Waitlist. This means if we have a cancellation, we will contact you.
Our Tours are subject to COVID-19 restrictions and the venue & events in which we attend.
If there are any changes or cancellations, we will contact you.
Phone: 03 6272 2645
Email: [email protected]
97a Grove Road Glenorchy Tasmania 7010
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person|