Rich in indigenous and European history, abundant in wildlife, boasting spectacular views and remarkable geological features, the entire island is a National Park, managed by the Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service.View Dates & Book
Rich in indigenous and European history, abundant in wildlife, boasting spectacular views and remarkable geological features, the entire island is a National Park, managed by the Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service.
Price: Twin Share - $850 per person | Single - $990 per person
Final Payment Due: 21st January 2022
Inclusions: Luxury Coach Travel | Departure Day Morning Tea |Accommodation at Blue Waters Hotel | Full day Maria Island Cruise incl Lunch | some meals
Pick Ups: Pick up Times will be advised closer to the departure date.
Day 1: 25th February
On our first day of touring, we travel to Orford and visit the Buckland Bushland Gardens, Mum & me, and Boomer Bay before relaxing at our hotel for the evening in readiness for our early morning start.MT, D
Day 2: 26th February
We will meet our cruise, for our day exploring Maria, at the Triabunna Marina and will circumnavigate the island and learn all about her many secrets and stories before we stop for lunch onboard the boat at anchor in a remote bay. After lunch we will have some to explore the island on foot, the short walks from Darlington are the Painted Cliffs and Fossil Cliffs, or just sit and watch the wombats. We head back to our hotel approx. 4.30pm.B, L , D
Day 3: 26th February
We have a relaxing start to our last day, you may like to walk from East Shelley Beach to Spring Beach before we visit Spring Bay Mill to see how it has been re developed and partake in some Gin tasting if you wish at your own cost.B
B=Breakfast, MT=Morning Tea, L =Lunch, D=Dinner
BOOKING INFORMATION AND PAYMENT METHODS
· Post in booking request/s with cheque to PO Box 73, Richmond 7025 and we will do the rest, please include your pick-up point and best contact number.
· BANK TRANSFER: BSB: 807 009 Account: 6017 6352 Name: RS Byrne
· DAY TOURS: to secure your seat, full payment is required immediately. If you are unable to attend a day tour, we require 48 hours notice and we can provide you with a credit to use on another day tour. Cancellation under 48 hours is non-refundable.
· MULTI-DAY TOURS: to secure your seat, a deposit is required immediately. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to other tours. There will be a final date provided for the remainder of the package payment.
· PASSENGER FORMS: All travellers on our Multi Day and Interstate/ International Tours are required to complete a Passenger Form which includes details of dietary, mobility and next of kin. This only needs to be completed once or updated when your details change.
· COVID19 VACCINATION: We require your COVID Vaccination information and ask for copy of your Vaccination Certificate to keep on file when you pay your initial deposit for a tour booking as our suppliers such as hotels & airlines are now requiring this information.
· If we cancel a tour for any reason, we can provide a refund or credit to be used within 18 months.
· PICK UP: If you have a group of 6 or more, we can arrange a separate pick up for you.
· POSTAGE: Due to increased cost of postage & delays we will not be posting payment receipts. We encourage you to visit us at our office if you require a receipt or provide us with an email address.
· TRAVEL INSURANCE: We strongly recommend you obtain appropriate travel insurance at the time of paying your deposit for any of our multi-day tours. We can provide you with a quotation.
· PRICE CHANGES: Prices may change without notification.
· ITINERARY CHANGES: We reserve the right to alter or omit any part of the itinerary.
· SAFETY: Coal River Coaches reserves the right to decline to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of the tour, or who may require services that we cannot guarantee will be available, or if meals (due to certain dietary requirements) cannot be catered for.
· SEATING: Coal River Coaches now operates with a Seat Rotation system on all Coach Tours.
· WAIT LISTS: If a Tour that you want to go on is full, we can pop you on the Waitlist. This means if we have a cancellation, we will contact you.
Our Tours are subject to COVID-19 restrictions and the venue & events in which we attend.
If there are any changes or cancellations, we will contact you.
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
| 25 Feb 2022||$850.00|||
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person|